is part of the Global Exhibitions Division of Informa PLC
This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 3099067.
Under the patronage of h.h sheikh maktoum bin mohammed bin rashid al maktoum, dubai deputy ruler
Based in Dubai, Middle East Electricity (MEE) is perfectly positioned to act as a trade platform for re-export across the Middle East and African regions, and with over 1,000 German companies operating in the country, Dubai is a very well-established marketplace for companies like yours.
The German Pavilion at MEE offers your company:
1. Comprehensive support: we offer a personalised approach, from stand build to advice on hotels and product shipping, we take the stress out of exhibiting!
2. Meet government officials & delegations: we provide direct one-to-one meetings with key decision makers from regional municipalities and utilities.
3. Enhanced visibility: the German Pavilion is positioned in a prime location which generates maximum footfall to your stand.
4. Marketing and PR exposure: benefit from extensive MEE marketing campaigns and be featured in a dedicated German Pavilion brochure.
5. Cost-efficient: The German Pavilion offers you a dedicated hospitality lounge and Information counter that can be used as a meeting place.
Case Studies at MEE 2018:
If you want to learn more about the pavilion and the options available for your company, request for a call back by filling out the form on the right and our sales team will get back to you very soon!
Alternatively, you can call our German-speaking sales representative - Sabrina on the below:
Mob: +971 (0) 55 852 7457
Languages: English and German