is part of the Global Exhibitions Division of Informa PLC
This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 3099067.
Based in Dubai, Middle East Electricity (MEE) is perfectly positioned to act as a trade platform for re-export across the Middle East and African regions, and with over 1,000 German companies operating in the country, Dubai is a very well-established marketplace for companies like yours.
The German Pavilion at MEE offers your company:
1. Comprehensive support: we offer a personalised approach, from stand build to advice on hotels and product shipping, we take the stress out of exhibiting!
2. Meet government officials & delegations: we provide direct one-to-one meetings with key decision makers from regional municipalities and utilities.
3. Enhanced visibility: the German Pavilion is positioned in a prime location which generates maximum footfall to your stand.
4. Marketing and PR exposure: benefit from extensive MEE marketing campaigns and be featured in a dedicated German Pavilion brochure.
5. Cost-efficient: The German Pavilion offers you a dedicated hospitality lounge and Information counter that can be used as a meeting place.
Case Studies at MEE 2018:
If you want to learn more about the pavilion and the options available for your company, request for a call back by filling out the form on the right and our sales team will get back to you very soon!
Alternatively, you can call our German-speaking sales representative - Sabrina on the below:
Mob: +971 (0) 55 852 7457
Languages: English and German