is part of the Global Exhibitions Division of Informa PLC
This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 3099067.
Under the patronage of h.h sheikh maktoum bin mohammed bin rashid al maktoum, dubai deputy ruler
With more than 720 million euros in exports in 2017, UAE represents the first market for Italian electrical engineering and electronic technologies in the Gulf.
For the 8th year ANIE – the Italian Federation for Electrical Engineering and Electronic Industry – and the Italian Trade Agency are supporting the Italian official participation at Middle East Electricity.
The Italian Pavilion at MEE provides your company:
1. Comprehensive support: we offer a personalised approach, from stand build to advice on product shipping, we take the stress out of exhibiting!
2. Bespoke Stand Packages: we provide turnkey solutions, including the preparation and furnishing of the stands according to the visual identity of the national Pavilion.
3. Enhanced visibility: the Italian Pavilion is positioned in a strategic location which generates maximum footfall to your stand.
4. Marketing and PR exposure: benefit from our marketing campaigns and be featured in a dedicated Italian Pavilion brochure.
5. Cost-efficient: The Italian Pavilion offers you a dedicated hospitality lounge and Information counter that can be used as a meeting place
If you want to learn more about the pavilion and the options available for your company, request for a call back by filling out the form on the right and our sales team will get back to you very soon!
Alternatively, you can call our sales representative - Daria on the below:
Mob: + 971 (0) 52 867 8198
Languages: English and Polish