is part of the Global Exhibitions Division of Informa PLC
This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 3099067.
Middle East Electricity is committed to “Energising the industry” through the transference of knowledge, thought leadership and true collaboration with the sector throughout the year, hence the launch of the Global Smart Energy Summit in 2018!
A truly global event, the Global Smart Energy Summit will unite the region’s government energy leaders, regulators, utility companies, contractors, consultants and energy end-users for three days of dialogue, thought leadership and networking with Smart energy pioneers from around the world.
This year’s Global Smart Energy Summit will welcome over 700 Summit attendees interested in hearing the latest regional and international trends with case studies covering:
- Reforms, Policy & Incentives
- Energy Technologies Driving Innovation
- Demand Response Advances
- Smart Cities & Urban Infrastructure
- Data & Digital Transformation
- Developments In Smart Grids
- Utility Scale Solar & Other Renewable Energies
- MENA Power Project Opportunities
- The Future Of Energy Storage